Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Instruction book for Canon 814XLS camera

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Rayosm's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I have recently discovered that 8mm film making is not dead after all! I don't think it had taken off here in Australia as much as it seems to in the U.S.A. but maybe we are a bit behind.
    I have been a keen film maker since I was at high school back in the 50s and it is really exciting to see a re-birth of this great hobby.
    I've decided to start up again from where I left off some 15 years ago and have just obtained a Canon 814 XLS but am not too sure of some of the features . Does anyone have an instruction book they could photo copy for me? I'd really appreciate it and will pay costs involved.
    Regards,
    Ray

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 56films's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i don't have a copy, but you might try auctions for one on http://www.ebay.com

    hope this helps!

    will (56films)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lil Scorcese's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I have one for the 814 Autozoom. I'm not sure how different the two models are, but if you have no luck, let me know and I'll gladly get you a copy of mine.

    -Lil'S

    ------------------
    Check out Indie Film North http://www.indiefilmnorth.cjb.net

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NewLuddite's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Canon USA will provide photocopies of manuals for all of their old cameras for a small fee. I got a copy of the manual for my Autozoom 814 Electronic for $7. Go to their web site, or call them. Easy, cheap and pretty fast.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •